Option 1: The Instant Enrollment (preferred method)
Test site administrators can log into their E-SESS account and enroll their own students as well as make changes to student data within the E-SESS system. All test site administrators will have access to menu options that will allow them to do the following:
- Import their students (participants), using the Student Registration form –Test site administrators will fill out the Student Registration form and import the data themselves. Once the student data is successfully imported, the Test Ticket report can be generated. (use Participants menu - Import)
- Add individual students – This feature allows test site administrators to add individual students (participants) quickly on an as-needed basis. (use Participants menu, Add New)
- Edit student data on an as-needed basis - This feature allows test site administrators to edit student data to correct errors or update records. (see Participants menu, Edit Existing)
Please log in to your E-SESS account and follow the "New Enrollment" instructions beginning on page 4 of this guide: Using your E-SESS Administrator Account.
Option 2: Upload Student Registration form to CTECS for processing
Note! Wait periods should be expected when using this process. Please allow up to 6 business days after you upload the form before scheduling testing at your site.
- The Student Registration form is downloaded from CTECS and saved locally.
- The Student Registration form is completed and saved under a specific file name. See below for Detailed Instructions for Completing and Saving the Student Registration form.
- The Student Registration form is submitted by uploading it through CTECS’ secure upload. See below for Detailed Instructions for Submitting the Student Registration form and for the File Upload Function (at bottom of this page).
- CTECS completes the upload to E-SESS and, when finished, sends an email to the test site administrator with login information.
- The test site administrator uses the login information to enter the E-SESS system, generate test tickets, and print the Test Tickets Report.
- Test site administrators are asked to check this report against their submitted records in advance of the test day. Note: Use this same process to view student scores and other reports.
Completing and Saving the Student Registration Form
Open the Excel file and complete each column of information. Instructions for completing each column may be found on the second "sheet" in the Excel file.
Specifications for File Name
Title the file (Excel spreadsheet) containing the student registration data and save it on your computer. Name the file by including the Contract Number and last name of the test site administrator. For example, "4444-Smith.xls"
If you upload more than one spreadsheet, please number them consecutively so that we can identify a specific file, if necessary
Submitting the Student Registration Form
Submit the Student Registration form by uploading it through the secure upload form below. Complete and save the file, then click the Upload Files button. You will see a confirmation message indicating the files were uploaded OR you will receive an error message if the file(s) did not upload.