News & Resources
Beginning December 14, 2016, you can use all major credit cards to pay for CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment or any CTECS end-of-program assessment. Please follow the procedures below to pay for assessments using a credit card:
1. Set up your account by submitting the online webform as usual.
2. Request an invoice provided with a link to pay by credit card.
3. Call/email Dana Wilson at CTECS (404-994-6536 / email@example.com) to request the linked invoice or to directly process your order. Please note that there will be a 3 percent fee charged for each credit card transaction/invoice total. If you would like to reduce the fee to just $0.50 per invoice/transaction, have Dana set up an ACH/bank transfer. The standard option of paying by check is still available.
- WRS Teaching Strategies presentation from the October 25, 2016, CTECS WRS Writing Team Meeting, CTE Resource Center, Richmond, Virginia
- CTECS WRS Assessment Blueprint
- CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment, an introductory guide
- CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment top resources and teaching links
- The current Workplace Readiness Skills list
- CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment FAQ (some items are specific to Virginia)
- CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment pricing.
From the 2016 Community of Practice Meeting in Boise, Idaho
From the 2015 Community of Practice Meeting in Portland, Oregon
- Report from Alabama
- Report from Kentucky
- Report from Idaho
- Report from Nevada
- Report from Oregon High Desert ESD
- Report from Virginia
- CTECS Digital Badge Presentation
- CTECS COP Overview
From the 2014 Community of Practice Meeting in Decatur, Georgia