News & Resources
CTECS Community of Practice Conferences
From the 2019 Community of Practice Conference in Richmond, Virginia
- Please click here for agenda and presentations.
- Click here for the Ron McCage Award for Excellence, awarded to George R. Willcox
From the 2018 Community of Practice Conference in Sacramento, California
- Please click here for: agenda and presentations.
- Click here for the Titans of CNC Academy Implementation Guide.
- Click here for the Weldon Cooper Center for Public Service paper, "Framework for the Future: Workplace Readiness Skills in Virginia."
- Click here for the Ron McCage Award for Excellence, awarded this inaugural year to Dr. Sandra Krebsbach.
- Click here for a California Career Education Informational video.
From the 2017 Community of Practice Conference in Lexington, Kentucky
From the 2016 Community of Practice Conference in Boise, Idaho
From the 2015 Community of Practice Conference in Portland, Oregon
- Report from Alabama
- Report from Kentucky
- Report from Idaho
- Report from Nevada
- Report from Oregon High Desert ESD
- Report from Virginia
- CTECS Digital Badge Presentation
- CTECS COP Overview
From the 2014 Community of Practice Conference in Decatur, Georgia
Beginning December 14, 2016, you can use all major credit cards to pay for CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment or any CTECS end-of-program assessment. Please follow the procedures below to pay for assessments using a credit card:
- Set up your account by submitting the online webform as usual.
- Request an invoice provided with a link to pay by credit card.
- Call/email Dana Wilson at CTECS (404-994-6536 / firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the linked invoice or to directly process your order. Please note that there will be a 3 percent fee charged for each credit card transaction/invoice total. If you would like to reduce the fee to just $0.50 per invoice/transaction, have Dana set up an ACH/bank transfer. The standard option of paying by check is still available.