News & Resources
Beginning December 14, 2016, you can use all major credit cards to pay for CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment or any CTECS end-of-program assessment. Please follow the procedures below to pay for assessments using a credit card:
1. Set up your account by submitting the online webform as usual.
2. Request an invoice provided with a link to pay by credit card.
3. Call/email Dana Wilson at CTECS (404-994-6536 / email@example.com) to request the linked invoice or to directly process your order. Please note that there will be a 3 percent fee charged for each credit card transaction/invoice total. If you would like to reduce the fee to just $0.50 per invoice/transaction, have Dana set up an ACH/bank transfer. The standard option of paying by check is still available.
- WRS Learning Modules
- WRS Teaching Strategies presentation from the October 25, 2016, CTECS WRS Writing Team Meeting, CTE Resource Center, Richmond, Virginia
- CTECS WRS Assessment Blueprint
- CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment, an introductory guide
- CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment top resources and teaching links
- The current Workplace Readiness Skills list
- CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment FAQ (some items are specific to Virginia)
- CTECS Workplace Readiness Skills Assessment pricing.
From the 2017 Community of Practice Meeting in Lexington, Kentucky
From the 2016 Community of Practice Meeting in Boise, Idaho
From the 2015 Community of Practice Meeting in Portland, Oregon
- Report from Alabama
- Report from Kentucky
- Report from Idaho
- Report from Nevada
- Report from Oregon High Desert ESD
- Report from Virginia
- CTECS Digital Badge Presentation
- CTECS COP Overview
From the 2014 Community of Practice Meeting in Decatur, Georgia