The CTECS Test Site Administrator Agreement and Security Policy form is designed to protect the test taker, the organization that is administrating the test, and CTECS’ propriety assessment data, according to CTECS consortia bylaws and policies. Privacy Policies and Rules for the Test Taker are incorporated into the agreement.
CTECS Assessment Agreement and Security Policy
Please read this Agreement and Security Policy and acknowledge that you agree to the terms by typing "yes" in the box at the end of this page.
As the test site administrator,
- I understand that CTECS retains all information regarding this assessment, which includes all test items.
- I understand that all assessment participants are using CTECS' testing services and do not have any ownership over the assessment materials/items.
- I accept delivery and/or use of any CTECS assessment.
- I recognize the professional, legal, and ethical responsibility for maintaining assessment security.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to be aware of and follow procedures defined in the guides and information provided on the CTECS website for fulfilling the role of test site administrator.
- I will abide by federal copyright law that prohibits unauthorized reproduction.
- My organization is liable for any violation of this Agreement and Security Policy by anyone involved in the test-administration process.
- My organization is responsible for adhering to CTECS’ policies associated with the testing process.
- I understand and accept that it is entirely my responsibility to ensure that all student demographic data needed for student registrations, for testing and data accountability, and reporting purposes is completely accurate.
- If testing virtually, I will ensure that virtual test proctors are responsible for all virtual testing requirements.
If you plan to use the Instant Enrollment option to enroll students on your own, this scheduling information does not apply. However, if you plan to upload the student registration form(s) to CTECS for processing, please plan accordingly when scheduling assessments. Allow up to 6 business days between the day that you upload the Student Registration Form to CTECS for processing, and the day that testing begins at your site.
Important! Your account in E-SESS, the online testing system, will be set up a day or two after this form is submitted to CTECS. You will receive an email message from firstname.lastname@example.org with E-SESS log in instructions. Then student enrollment can begin. A link to the Student Registration web page will display after you submit this form.