Test your system by using the "Sample" test:
1. Go to http://www.techfluency.org/esess/
2. Make the following entries into the four blanks:
Organization: Virginia WRS
First Name: Video
Last Name: Video
3. Click Log In.
4. Agree to the honor code and follow all video proctoring procedures.
5. Click Begin.
In order to access the virtual assessment, the student's computer must meet the following IT requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or higher, macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher, ChromeOS (current version)
- Supported Browsers: Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox (current versions)
- RAM: at least 1GB
- Graphics: minimum 64MB graphics memory
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Sound Card
- Webcam, must support at least 320 x 240 resolution at 15 fps
- Network connectivity: 2 Mbps upload/download speeds
Note! No tablets are supported at this time.
The following URLs must be whitelisted in firewalls and/or content filtering services:
- I have run the sample test
- I have my test ticket
- I have read the rules
- I have cleared my desk or table
- I have only one monitor
If the student experiences a technical problem while testing, the student should close the test and contact the test site coordinator or proctor. Then, if necessary, the test site coordinator should contact Robyn Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org, 404-994-6534) at CTECS to discuss the incident and the options for continuing the test.