If assessments were ordered for more than one school on the order number reference above, enter additional sites/schools in the space above. This agreement will apply all of the listed sites/schools.
The CTECS Test Site Administrator Agreement and Security Policy Form is designed to protect the test taker, the organization who is administrating the test, and CTECS’ propriety assessment data according to CTECS consortia bylaws and policies.
CTECS Assessment Policy
Please read this Security Policy and acknowledge that you agree to the terms by typing "yes" in the box at the end of this page.
As the Test Site Administrator,
- I understand that CTECS retains all information regarding this assessment, which includes all test items.
- I understand that all assessment participants are using CTECS testing services and do not have any ownership over the assessment materials/items.
- I accept delivery of and/or using any CTECS’ assessment.
- I recognize the professional, legal, and ethical responsibility for maintaining assessment security.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to be aware of and follow procedures defined in the guides and information provided on the CTECS web site for fulfilling the role of Test Site Administrator.
- I will abide by Federal copyright law that prohibits unauthorized reproduction.
- My organization is liable for any violation of this Agreement and Security Policy by anyone involved in the test administration process.
- My organization is responsible for adhering to CTECS’ policies associated with the testing process.
- If testing virtually, I will ensure that virtual test proctors are responsible for all virtual testing requirements.
Please plan accordingly when scheduling assessments. Allow 6 business days between the day that you purchase the assessments and register the students, and the day that testing begins at your site.
CTECS allows one retake per student; retakes must be taken at least 14 days after taking the WRS Assessment.