For the Workplace Readiness Skills (WRS/WRA) Assessment©
How the WRA list changes in SY2021-22: Quick Compare
For instructional modules for WRA: https://www.ctecs.org/wrs-modules
The WRA Resource Site: wrs.ctecs.org
Workforce Readiness Incentive (WRI)
1. Pass the Workplace Readiness Assessment (WRA),
2. Pass the Technical Skills Assessment (TSA), and
3. Earn all SkillStack® sub-badges in their pathway.
- See Educator Portal (Assessments) for:
- Assessment FAQs
- TSA Cut Scores and Capstone Courses in ISEE
- Assessment Results
- Statewide Results - WRA/TSA
- Program Standards & Assessment Results - 19/20 results unavailable due to COVID
- Statewide/District Results for each Pathway
- Results by Standards Results for each Pathway
For test tickets created by schools, follow directions on the CTECS website for instructions.
- Transition Coordinators' Contact Information
- Educator Video
- Disregard upload details (helpful for Trimesters in March)
- Educator Portal (SkillStack) for:
- Approver guide
- Lesson plan
- Student Resources
Instructional and curriculum material is available through the Virginia CTE Resource Center at http://www.cteresource.org.
1. Go here: http://www.cteresource.org/verso.
2. Search for and click on any course.
3. Click on any of the first 21 tasks in your task list and scroll to "Instructional Resources for Workplace Readiness Skills."
The ESCR Website (Nevada)
Visit the CTE - ESCR website: http://cte-escr.org/
Click here to watch the ESCR Lessons movie.
Since Nevada adopted the Workplace Readiness Skills (WRS/WRA) from Virginia, which are called ESCR standards in Nevada, CTECS is pleased to offer the Consortium the Nevada resources for teaching the 21 WRS, through the CTE–ESCR website. By completing the lessons, students should be able to identify the WRS/WRA in various settings and be able to apply a proactive approach to improving their “soft” or “employability” skills.
In an effort to get all students ready for the next step, as of April 2013, all high school students in Nevada must, in addition to completing a Career and Technical Education program of study assessment, pass a test on the 21 ESCR standards to receive a state certificate of attainment. The ESCR website and lesson plans were created to provide a definition of the standards and resources for teachers and students.