Student Registration - Retakes
- Dates: 14 days after a WRA or technical skills assessment was taken. The retake deadline is May 13.
- Costs are covered by schools; a contract number issued by CTECS must be on each registration form.
In-Person at school or In-Person Online Testing: The student fee is $10.00 per Workplace Readiness Skills retake per student. The student fee is $8.00 per Technical Skills Assessment retake per student.
Fully Automated Testing: The student fee is $15.00 per Workplace Readiness Skills retake per student The student fee is $13.00 per the Technical Skills Assessment retake per student.
- Students must be enrolled by each school.
TSA and/or WRS Retake Registration Instructions
Enroll Students - Upload Student Registration form to CTECS for processing
Note! Please allow several business days after you upload the form before scheduling testing at your site.
- The TSA Retake Student Registration form and the WRS Retake Student Registration form are downloaded from CTECS and saved locally.
- The Student Registration form is completed and saved under a specific file name. See below for Detailed Instructions for Completing and Saving the Student Registration form.
- The Student Registration form is submitted by uploading it through CTECS’ secure upload. See below for Detailed Instructions for Submitting the Student Registration form and for the File Upload Function (at bottom of this page).
- CTECS completes the upload to E-SESS and, when finished, sends an email to the test site administrator.
- The test site administrator logs into E-SESS, generates retake test tickets, and prints the Test Tickets Report.
- Test site administrators are asked to check this report against their submitted records in advance of the test day.
Completing and Saving the Student Registration Form
Open the Retake Student Registration form and complete each column of information. Instructions for completing each column may be found on the second "sheet" in the student registration form file.
Specifications for File Name
Title the file (Excel spreadsheet) containing the student registration data and save it on your computer. Name the file by including last name of the test site administrator and the school name.
Example: Howard-Wood River High.xlsx
If you upload more than one spreadsheet, please number them consecutively so that we can identify a specific file, if necessary
Submitting the Student Registration Form
Submit the Student Registration form by uploading it through the secure upload form below. Complete and save the file, then click the Upload Files button. You will see a confirmation message indicating the files were uploaded OR you will receive an error message if the file(s) did not upload.
Generate Test Tickets
Once your form has been successfully uploaded, wait for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org letting you know the tickets are available. Processing typically takes up to 3 business days.