Purchasing--WRA/TSA After Deadline and TSA Retakes
TSA retakes are done at the district’s expense. Students may retake a TSA only once, and it must be scheduled a minimum of 14 days after the original assessment. There are no retakes for the WRA. If the WRA is administered after February 28, the school is responsible for testing costs. Follow the steps below to create test tickets (only for the WRA or TSA retakes).
- Complete and submit a Purchaser's Contract form.
- If you are unable to use the Purchaser's Contract, a purchase order can be submitted, the Purchaser's Contract webform is strongly preferred. Please do not submit a webform if you are using the PO method.
Obtain a Contract Number
Option 1 (strongly preferred) : Complete and Submit the Purchaser's Contract form.
Note: The contract must be completed by the appropriate person responsible for payment for the assessments.
This method is quick and easy. Once you submit, you will receive an email response with a contract number. The contract number is required to enroll students.
If you have questions about the contract, please contact Dana Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org (404-679-4501 Ext. 3543). Additional questions should be sent to Ken Potthoff, email@example.com, 404-994-6538, Darren Morris, firstname.lastname@example.org, 804-543-6094, or Robyn Marshall, email@example.com, 404-994-6534.
Option 2: Submit a Purchase Order (PO)
One PO per school or division should be used for assessment purchases for the entire school year.
Once the PO is received and processed, a contract number will be sent. The contract number is required for student registration, so it should be provided to the test site administrator(s) immediately after receipt.
Please make the purchase order payable to the Career and Technical Education Consortium of States (CTECS). POs may be faxed or mailed to Dana Wilson; please do not send duplicates. Fax it to 404-492-5396 or mail it to CTECS, Attn: Dana Wilson,1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097.
Paying the Invoice via Major Credit Card
Major credit cards can be used to pay for CTECS assessments. Please follow the procedures below to pay for assessments using a credit card.
1. Set up your account by submitting the online webform as usual.
2. Request an invoice provided with a link to pay by credit card.
3. Call/email Dana Wilson at CTECS (404-994-6536 / firstname.lastname@example.org) to request the linked invoice or to directly process your order. Please note that there will be a 3 percent fee charged for each credit card transaction/invoice total. If you would like to reduce the fee to just $0.50 per invoice/transaction, have Dana set up an ACH payment. The standard option of paying by check is still available.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Dana Wilson at email@example.com (404-679-4501 Ext. 3543).
CTECS W-9, CTECS W-9 Form