There are several documents that can be used to help answer test administration questions. The test site administrator should be sure that all proctors have a copy of the Proctor Guide and the E-SESS Online Test Instructions.
Documentation and information for the testing process
CTECS Test Administrator Guide for SY2017-18 --General Guidelines for TSAs.
CTECS Proctor Guide for SY2017-18 --Guidelines for proctors and how to have a successful testing experience. Includes troubleshooting testing issues.
Using Your E-SESS Administrator Account --Step by step procedures for generating reports in E-SESS. Some of this document does not pertain to the California Pilot.
E-SESS Online Test Instructions --E-SESS login and test navigation instructions.
IT Checklist --Guidelines for preparing the online testing environment.
- Instructional Modules (use with the Crosswalk)
- California Standards for Career Ready Practice
- California Standards for Career Ready Practice Crosswalk
- Are They Career-Ready?
- Get Ready
- Weldon-Cooper Research White Paper
- CTECS Technical Assessment System Design Model and Graphics
- Why Do We Assess--Checklist