Free Pilot for California Career Ready Assessment
Here's the link to a test implementation overview of the CCRA we did for Yolo County on October 8, 2019: Webinar Presentation
CTECS is offering a free California Career Ready Assessment (CCRA) pilot. For more on the test characteristics and blueprints, click:
Free pilot window for the test:
- August 20, 2018 – June 7, 2019
For help with any step, please email Robyn Marshall (firstname.lastname@example.org).
CTECS has crafted a new form of the WRS Assessment tailored just for California's needs, based on California's Standards for Career Ready Practice (crosswalk provided here). That means, the assessment covers only the 12 Career Ready Standards most valued by California.
- Instructional Modules (use with the Crosswalk)
- Career Ready Crosswalk
- CCRA Sample Questions
- Are They Career-Ready?
- Get Ready
- Weldon-Cooper Research White Paper
- CTECS Technical Assessment System Design Model and Graphics
- Why Do We Assess--Checklist