Apprenticeship Overview and Ordering
This page is under construction.
If you are a teacher or administrator in Idaho and you are ready to test, please follow the steps for the Assessment Process by clicking on the main steps below. Menu options in the left column provide duplicate or additional important details. Preparation for the administration of testing is a multi-step experience and requires processing time.
- Idaho Electrical Apprenticeship I
The test site administrator
- is the primary administrator for all testing-related questions within any school
- is the point of contact for CTECS
- must complete and submit the following forms:
- Test Site Administrator Registration and Agreement form
- may choose to also be the testing proctor but, if not, must appoint all proctors within the division, providing each with the Proctor Guide.
- is the responsible authority for overseeing testing operations at any school division and ensures the division follows CTECS’ policies and procedures to the letter (see Policies)
- ensures IT requirements are met well in advance of the test day
- secures E-SESS administrator login and password (please avoid sharing this information with others)
- works with the E-SESS system to generate test tickets and distribute tickets to appropriate personnel
- ensures that all proctors, teachers, and students have information about and access to appropriate testing materials
- generates summative reports and certificates for his/her school.