Test Site Administrator
It is your responsibility as the test site administrator to ensure students are fully aware of the rules to ensure a safe and equitable Fully Automated Testing experience. Failure to comply with the test site administrator agreement form or any of the guidelines and rules hereby set forth will result in the student's test being invalidated, and the student will not be allowed to test again with CTECS.
1. First, submit the Idaho Apprentice Purchaser's Contract form. It is only necessary to do this once per school year. There are two options and the Purchaser's Contract webform is strongly preferred. Please do not submit a webform if you are using the PO method.
2. Second, after completing the purchaser’s contract is to make sure you have completed the TSA agreement form.
Tips to help TSAs:
- Date(s) must be scheduled with CTECS and test takers. Tests must be administered between 9am and 5pm EDT on weekdays. The more specific you can be on testing times, the better.
- When you order testing, please note the price difference with Fully Automated Testing.
- Complete the student registration form and be sure to enter “FAT” in the field. "IST" should be listed if you plan on testing in person, in school.
- If you wish to change a student from the Fully Automated Testing method to in-school testing, the student's record in E-SESS must be edited and the entry in the Proctor Type field, changed. Refer to this document for instructions to change the proctor type.
- There is no synchronous proctor, but the video monitors and records student behavior. Tests flagged for suspicious activity are subject to review by CTECS staff and school officials.
Take a sample test, using the Fully Automated Testing method
Go to http://www.techfluency.org/esess/ and enter the following information:
Org: Idaho Apprentice
First Name: Video
Last Name: Video